This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to market my products/services?
02-19-2014, 12:49 PM
How to market my products/services?
Hi I have a friend who own a website with specified products and services. He wanted to market it, to gather traffic and customers world wide.

What marketing strategies should he consider doing? Please advice. Thank you so much.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:50 PM

launch them extensively via multifarious means

Ads

02-19-2014, 01:00 PM

You should advertise on the internet by doind various things like
1. Submit link on different social media sites like Facebook, Twitter etc.
2. Make blogs and articles and submit the link on different directories and bookmarking sites .
3.Advertise through paid advertisments on different relevant sites and banner or sponsered ads on different search engines.
02-19-2014, 01:02 PM

Needs to identify and target the specific market and then run a marketing programme focused on that market space.
02-19-2014, 01:10 PM

The process you are talking about is called as affiliate marketing.The best way to get more visitors to your buisness is fallow search engine optimization method or hire an seo expert but it can be costly but can make you a huge profit.Another free method create a page on social media sites such as facebook,twitter,google+ and linkedin and try to interact with people about your products how they can be benifited. and publish your new product to a page..hope you will get more visitors..
02-19-2014, 01:14 PM

you can advertise your products though providing links on different social media sites or making blogs and articles of your products.
02-19-2014, 01:20 PM

Try out http://www.fbinject.com
Sometimes I get $0.01 cpc, which is one of the best deals I ever found.