This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Whats is way follow in Internet marketing?
02-19-2014, 12:49 PM
Whats is way follow in Internet marketing?
I want to improve my business. Anyone, suggest me how to improve my business with the help of internet marketing.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:53 PM

What way would you like to market.... there are many different ways to market your business. There are so many ways that people run services on how managing peoples online marketing strategies. Starting out with a social presence is a great way to start. Then blogs, which you would redirect your users from social media to the blog. So they can see updates on your business. There is so much more to this.....

Ads

02-19-2014, 01:03 PM

You can improve your business by doing the SEO of your website if you have any. SEO is the only way to increase the visibility of your website. You should go for it.
02-19-2014, 01:09 PM

There are many ways to improve your business on internet.
To reassume in few steps:

1) Try to know better WHO IS YOUR TARGET, thanks to Social Network (you can use free tools like Cubeyou: http://l2l.it/Internet-Marketing ).

2) Build campaigns on Google AdWords using the keywords that your target usually uses.

4) Build campaigns on Facebook and LinkedIn to show advertising to the profiles of users that you found studing the target.

5) Analyze traffic on your website to be sure the the strategy of web marketing is working well and if not, correct activities.
02-19-2014, 01:19 PM

If you want to try your hand at Internet Marketing, there are a whole lot of information that you can get on the web. And there are a lot of concepts that are involved in this. You could start with keyword research, then move on to website building and configuration, content generation for your site, and then promotion via social media and video marketing.
02-19-2014, 01:23 PM

If you want to do it yourself, I think the best way is to sign up for a training workshop on Internet Marketing and get someone to coach you. Learning it on your own takes too much time and you may not make a lot of progress.

Alternatively you could also outsource to someone who could set up the online part for your business.