This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What should I do about this girl I like?
02-19-2014, 12:50 PM
What should I do about this girl I like?
Okay I'm 17 and she's in the year below so she'll either be 16 or 17. I think she's really hot and I like her ever since I saw her at school. She started to follow me on Twitter so I followed her back and then I decided to follow her on Instagram. I didn't think she'd follow back but she did very quickly.

Anyway I haven't actually spoke to her and the only thing I have gone as far as is liking some of her photos on Instagram. The thing is, she likes tons of my photos on Instagram and we were doing this thing today in our free period whereby she liked one of my photos and I like one of hers back. We were doing this for ages even though we were in the same room but I wasn't comfortable in going over because i'm not too confident and I don't think she is either.

We often walk past each other and we'll smile at each other and today, her and her mate kept looking over at me and I swear they were talking about me. The thing is, my mates were doing the same thing and shouting things like 'fit girl' when they were around me. I was so embarrassed; with the whole Instagram thing going on I think she kinda knew they were talking about her. I have never seen her with many boys and the vast majority of people she hangs around with are girls which I'm quite happy with haha!

One thing I am disappointed about is that me and my mates were practically sitting right next to her and her mate for about 20 minutes today and I didn't say anything. We were still doing the whole Instagram thing though haaaa!! I regret not speaking to her but I just don't feel comfortable.

What should I do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:58 PM

Look dude, grow a pair of balls and talk to her. Make her laugh or post something funny on IG. If you want this girl stop the BS with the phone thing and speak. No one's perfect ,but aye you gotta try if want her.

-Man up

Ads

02-19-2014, 01:07 PM

Just start talking to her, just talk about general things. Just say 'Hey' if not see where it goes from there girl's tend to wait for the guy to make the first move majority of the time. So if you like her and she likes you back and she's waiting for you to make the first move but your too shy to and you don't then nothing may not happen. I know what it means being shy especially when you like a girl as I have had plenty of times I wanted to talk to girls when I was at school and it was horrible being unable to talk to crushes as much as I wanted to do so. Just go for it, worst thing she can do is say no if you ask her out, might be bit embarrassing if she does but she could say she will go out with you. Go for it, got nothing to lose! Smile