This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I haven't met my BF in real life! advice needed...?
02-19-2014, 12:50 PM
I haven't met my BF in real life! advice needed...?
So, I have been dating this guy since february last year (we broke up once cuz of private reasons but we're back together now, long story short, i made a mistake and a rush decission)
Now, we chat everyday and we also skype a lot (with cam ofcourse!) im sure he isn't an old guy looking for affection :$
He told me he could (maybe) visit me this summer and believe me the distance is very hard but yeah last summer he almost got on the plane untill I met an old friend and we hanged out.. he confinced me to break up because a relationship like this wouldn't last and he told me to block my current bf on any social media site and we started together (we we're together for a week and i was mad at myself for breaking up... i still do)
I don't know if we should continue though... i do love him and eventhough we're pretty young (I'm 16 he just got 17)
Any advice from those Long-Distance couples?
Thanks!

(sorry for the mistakes, english isn't my mothertongue Confused)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:57 PM

Long distance relationships can be very difficult. Especially since you&#x27;re still 16 and he&#x27;s still 17. But I do believe that if you two are willing to wait for each other and willing to make it work, then you two will be fine. Friends can influence you a lot, stick to your own feelings. They aren&#x27;t they ones in the relationship, you are.

Ads

02-19-2014, 01:05 PM

I got a little confused. Who do you really love? The one who told you to breakup up with the old one or the latter? Actually, your answer won't matter cause I'd go for the younger one. When you had the older one, it's like you're holding air, very indefinite, (one day he's there, one day he care, he's so unfair) *holy grail*
unlike when you're holding the younger one, you're like holding a solid stuff. A solid stuff that you can make definite commitment with, someone that you can cuddle, kiss and spend the rest of your life. Also if I was any younger dude who likes to pursue you, I'd say the same because yeah relationships like that don't last.

Life Tip: I'd never have relationship virtually. BE real.
02-19-2014, 01:07 PM

Hopefully you were both honest with each other and not trying to portray another person you weren't. If you've seen each other on cam than it should be just as it was online as offline.

Just don't do anything you really don't want to do so you will have no regrets. Hope this helped.

Good luck.