This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Ex Gf put me on a Break, I asked her back out. and then seperated officially. What should I do?
02-19-2014, 12:50 PM
My Ex Gf put me on a Break, I asked her back out. and then seperated officially. What should I do?
I don't know what I should do. Long story short, I feel heart broken because she said she didn't feel like being in a relationship, so we broke up in public screaming. I broke with her but I feel she broke with me long before I broke with her because she put me on a Break. so am still Trynna hit closure after dating for a year in High School. I see her everyday class and we don't talk and it bothers me. Also after month of breaking up she's already dating somebody else! I dont know whether if it's a rebound or somebody else she be seeing awhile. I also figure out she made a Fake Facebook account while she was with me with a fake name! I love her and care for her so much and am sticking with the "No Contact" Rule. Does the no contacts apply to me? I don't know if I do or don't want her back. I miss what we had but I don't like the person she changed too. She also told me she was Gay, because she was bisexual but I didn't care and I accepted, but then she's dating a man a month after we broke. Is this a cover up for who she's is? It's like her words don't match up with her actions. I was a loyal boyfriend don't know what I did wrong for her to not care about me anymore or love me. During the last months of our relationship she didn't care about my feelings at all, I've became very insecure and I chased her like a Dumass. Am Trynna figure who's lost it really is? Please help!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 01:00 PM

Your GF/ex may have just put you on a break because it's hard for girls at that age to work up the courage to actually leave someone and tell them flat-out. If she wants for there to be no contact, she probably doesn't want to get back together. The fact that she's flip-flopping about being gay/bi says to me that she probably 1. was using that as a way to get out of actually breaking up with you for whatever real reason there may be and that 2. she may have just not felt chemistry.
I know it really sucks to be involved in a breakup and that you probably really miss her, but the reality is that if she doesn't want to be with you, you are probably better off with someone else or on your own- and who knows? This might just lead to someone better who, someday, you may love even more.

Ads

02-19-2014, 01:03 PM

I know it&#x27;s hard, but you really need to leave it alone. When a teenage girl says she&#x27;s bisexual, she&#x27;s just &quot;sexual&quot;. She is very curious with both parties and hasn&#x27;t done everything she wanted to before getting with you. She was frustrated and made the fake account to see what it would be like but she didn&#x27;t want to hurt your feelings obviously. Her mind was just elsewhere. Don&#x27;t take it as a personal attack on you or she did this to you on purpose, look at it as she is confused and wants to explore. This guy she is with is definitely a rebound if you haven&#x27;t had issues with him before. Don&#x27;t worry, they won&#x27;t be together long. Do ur own thing and don&#x27;t TRY to avoid her because you only look awkward and it&#x27;s unnecessary. Just go on about your business and if she speaks, be cordial.

Also, don&#x27;t count on her coming back...if she does it would be long after &quot;experimenting&quot; and you will have moved on by then Smile
02-19-2014, 01:11 PM

Dude i honestly think she did it because she was already seeing and was getting interested in another guy. She probably didnt just want to leave you flat out cause she cares about you, youve both been so emtionally atached to each other. Sadly, shes attracted to another guy. it happens and it hurts but take it from a girl whose done this before, she didnt want to hurt you but she wants another guy.
I could be wrong because another explanation would be that, she is passing through a crisis or emotinal crisis. You both are young i assume, and maybe shes confused. Girls do drastic things when theyre emotinally unstable.
Now in your case, i believe she was using different excuses to break it off with you cause she didnt want to hurt you. Honestly think about it, she moved on to a new a guy a MONTH after u both broke up from your serious relationship. She was getting interested before and left you for him. Girls say they need space when they actually want to decide on which guy to stay with . and it looks like she chose him.
Im sorry Capricorn, btw im a Pisces.