This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Am I right about how she feels?
02-19-2014, 12:50 PM
Am I right about how she feels?
We never met but I am not pontificating at all when I say we are connected spiritually and sexually. Yes we've talked plenty of both.

Then I saw on her twitter (she doesnt know I know hers): "I wish we'd never met. I wish you didn't exist."

But I feel very strongly she means it about me and basically that she's very confused because she's somehow so attracted to me. I can just feel it. It's very apparent.

Any thoughts?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:55 PM

just ask her !

Ads

02-19-2014, 01:02 PM

hmmm....well you have never met her, so you don't really know if you're the only guy she's talking to either. U may think you know her but you don't know her yet. What's stopping u guys from meeting?
02-19-2014, 01:05 PM

Look, stalker-to-be. Maybe you are seeing things differently than she is. Ask her for clarification. Good luck!
02-19-2014, 01:08 PM

You could be but its better to ask her about it directly. If you feel she is pulling away, you should be asking her why. And in the meantime, try to find a way to meet her if you really care for her. Relationships without physical contact are hard to keep up.