This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I go to this party with alcohol?
02-19-2014, 12:51 PM
Should I go to this party with alcohol?
My good friend invited me to her New Years Eve party tonight on Facebook, and in the group she posted that people can bring alcohol if they want. The thing is, her parents are going to be upstairs during the whole party, so I'd say the chances of getting caught are very likely.

I've never gone to a party like this, or even had alcohol, and I really don't want to. My crush is going to the party so that's the only reason I would consider going, but I don't want to be pressured to drink or be there when her parents see a bunch of drunk kids running around their house, lol.

Should I go because of the chance that I could kiss my crush at midnight and be a little crazy for once, or should I be a good kid and not go?

Thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:53 PM

I would go for it Smile it'll be fun! I'm babysitting tonight :/ so it'll be more fun then that! Smile x

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:58 PM

Go, but don&#x27;t drink Smile don&#x27;t feel pressured to drink either. Just in case you get caught, then you won&#x27;t get in trouble lol
02-19-2014, 01:01 PM

assuming you're under 18 then.

you don't have to drink to get drunk, especially if you don't want to. just go. something to do.

nothing that wild could go on anyway, her parents are upstairs.
02-19-2014, 01:06 PM

You can go, you don't have to drink or anything. And even if you go to the party, go to have fun and socialize some. Don't focus too much on your crush. c:
If you don't feel comfortable there or don't want to stay you can leave early- that's what I'd do lol..
02-19-2014, 01:14 PM

https://www.thewatershed.com/blog/top-5-...-sobriety/
02-19-2014, 01:16 PM

Partys aiint fun if u dnt drink. Nd if u drink u might kiss ur crush ha.
02-19-2014, 01:18 PM

Dont go. Not worth all the drama. If someone decides to drink and drive the parents are going to have so many legal problems. You dont wanna be involed in that. Do you? If your crush really likes you he&#x27;ll spend new years with you. Tell him exactly how you feel
02-19-2014, 01:25 PM

I'll try to keep it simple. If you need to ask, it's probably not a good idea, right?

Sounds like a terrible idea in the first place, if I was the parents I'd walk downstairs randomly, and eventually I'd see or smell it, pretty simple to do.

Not like I've never gone drinking underage, but you can't control the stupidity of other people, whether or not you are yourself.
02-19-2014, 01:35 PM

I think you should go! You don't have to drink if you don't want to, but if your crush is going to be there then it's the perfect opportunity to get a New Year's kiss (: you're only young once and you should experience things. And if her parents are there then nothing too crazy is going to happen. It's better than sitting at home.