This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is this guy a huge jerk? Please answer!?
02-19-2014, 12:51 PM
Is this guy a huge jerk? Please answer!?
So my long distance boyfriend of two months seemed perfect. He became distant in the past two weeks and just stopped talking to me. Said hed call 5 nights ago then didn't. He wont answer my calls or texts either. He said he was upset about an ex girlfriend of his stalking him on Facebook so he unactivated his Facebook profile over a week ago. She was really harassing him I guess. That's not a good excuse to just disappear on me. Its very selfish considering I took next week off work to go see him six hours away. He didn't even have the balls to tell me its over with a text or anything. The last message I asked him was if he is okay and he didn't answer. well its been 5 days and ive been rally upset. I just want closure but I wont text him anymore. Well tonight I noticed his FB profile is back up and he made a post joking about his stalker. I want to unfriend him but I just want answers. What do you think? Should I just get rid of him and be done with it? This guy is 37 years old. He seems very immature and Im livid. I don't deserve to be treated like this. Is he a huge jerk? Should I even care at this point?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:51 PM

Sounds like a loser, get him out of your head! You can find a guy that doesn't live so far away.

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:55 PM

Change of bf he dis you.
02-19-2014, 01:03 PM

Dang girl, in the last 2 weeks you've posted:

1-He is distant should I let him go?

2-Is he just not that into me anymore?

3-Should I give up on long distance romance?

4-Am I too needy and desperate?

5-Why do men lose interest in me?

You need to just take a deep breath and take a couple of these:

http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/p/futurebio...txz4dLn948
02-19-2014, 01:08 PM

The fact that your doubting him goes to show he doesn't care all that much for you. A man should try his hardest to maintain communication and always be there for you if he cares for you. I think you should set some higher standards for yourself and stop wasting your time on this idiot who obviously isn't thinking twice about you!