This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I dont know how this guy feels about me?
02-19-2014, 12:51 PM
I dont know how this guy feels about me?
He is my class mate and he is calling me pretty and gives me compliments randomly stupid jokes and he held hands with me one day he even like was looking at me and he touched my face slowly and acted like nothing happend after that we have fights were he apoligizes huging me or bugs me until i start talking to him but also he makes some rude jokes like he doesnt care and gives me critics when i do something bad than trys to ignore me and he askes for me to find him a girl well he used to now his friend talks and he just stares at me . What the hell is happening, I like him .(I am 17 years old ) Repost

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:52 PM

I think he likes you, but is unsure of his feelings. Are you really close to this guy? If not, get closer to him and see how he acts. Try hanging out in different environments (something not too date-y. Try the park). Text him regularly. Like his pictures on any social media sites you both use. Show him you like him, then he'll let you know how he feels.

God bless! Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply