This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook question about your facebook timelines,?
02-19-2014, 12:51 PM
Facebook question about your facebook timelines,?
I have noticed something different on my timeline. Every time I post something new, whether a status or a picture, a older post will disappear, but something even more odd than that happened. If you scroll down my page you can only see my info for a couple of days, if you want to see any of my other posts you have to hit whatever year. I used to always be able to scroll down and down my page and see stuff from years ago, but now it's like it is cut off after a couple of days. And like I said, for every new post, something else gets hidden, unless you hit the year posted it. None of my friends profiles are like this, so why mine?
Also, if I delete a post, a previous post will reappear.
Some of my stuff is also completely missing, like the books I like and the music I like. They are all set to friends too, so people should be able to see them, but they can't. My facebook was fine just the other day ago, now it's all messed up.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:56 PM

I would say there is no need to panic... The posts and likes are all there... It is just that Facebook is reorganizing... i suppose there should be a way to see your older posts too... i have not got the new view still... So may be i am not aware of it... Also, check your profile settings whether you have allowed the posts to be shown on your Timeline... All the things on my profile are still the same... Smile

And regarding what you said that your friends are able to see it... May be there profiles are not yet moved to the new Timeline view... So just don't worry... You data is safe with Facebook and all those to whom they sell your data... Smile

Hope this helps... Smile

Mail me for any further concerns.. Smile

Avinash

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply