This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
POP UPS AND SPAM ONLY HAPPEN WHEN ON FACEBOOK !! HELPPP?
02-19-2014, 12:51 PM
POP UPS AND SPAM ONLY HAPPEN WHEN ON FACEBOOK !! HELPPP?
its like advisements that just keep poping up out of nowhere.. and there mostly randomly videos and i can't listen to music on any other site because theese pop ups cant be closed and idk where they are.. idk whats wrong. It only happends on facebook, not any other site, i have to keep logging out of facebook and logging back in for them to stop...but then they start right back up again.. so can anyone help, its only on facebook nothing else, and i cant figure out whats going on !!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:58 PM

Facebook ads will never appear as banners in the center, top, or left column of Facebook pages. If you're seeing ads in these locations, or ads that flash or play sound automatically, you probably have adware. To remove it, review the add-ons or toolbars that you've enabled for your browser and disable any plugin that promises special browsing abilities (like profile/timeline themes or seeing who's viewing your profile/timeline).

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply