This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Fiancé has not contacted me at all?
02-19-2014, 01:00 PM
Fiancé has not contacted me at all?
Today. We have been separated for 3 weeks. 2 weeks were no contact, then he decided to start calling and texting at his convenience. Yesterday he called to say he was going to be very busy. I text late last night wishing him a merry Christmas, he only replied to say he was just waking up...which was a lie because he was commenting on Facebook. I didnt say anything more, and still nothing, not even a merry Christmas, but he could tell everyone online. He also has deleted me from his social media but we have mutual friends so I saw it. He wanted this break for a few months because of a disagreement and his depression. Yet it's like now he wants to be friends at his convenience. This is really hurting me that he has removed me from everything but keeps me waiting like an idiot. What should I do? I really thought he'd come around on Christmas. We haven't seen each other on this break either.
He keeps saying in 2 months we will work it out after he gets help.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 01:11 PM

Fiance? I'd say from your description that he is your ex. Consider the relationship toast and don't bother with him any more. He isn't bothering with you which is a big deal. Eliminating you from social media is a major message and it said, "Good-bye." Here's wishing you a better and happier new year!

Ads

02-19-2014, 01:14 PM

Don't answer his calls or emails.
02-19-2014, 01:31 PM

You better start thinking less about him and more about yourself, because it's over.

He didn't bother to contact you on Christmas or tell you happy holidays and he wanted a break from you, that's not a good sign at all, wanting a break from the person you who you love when they are treating you good ? That doesn't even make sense, what happen is that he isn't into you anymore and is having second thoughts about marriage.

He might even be seeing someone new or interested in someone he recently met or has had his eye on but that person up to now had been in a relationship.

Whatever it is, do NOT talk to him anymore, no contact, no emails, no texting, NOTHING. He needs to come get you if he wants you, HE is the one that broke it off with you by saying he needed space. Don't let him use you as a "buddy" to talk to whenever he gets bored, but then go weeks without talking to you. That is NOT a man in love, you need to find another one.

EDIT: What help ? He took you out of his social media so that you couldn't even see him anymore ! This man is NOT interested in you, he said he wanted a two month break because he wants to see what else is out there and to see if he can find someone else, if nothing else pans out, then he will take you as a last resort and marry you. LET THAT AZZHOLE GO ! He is using you, what kind of guy will ask you to wait around two months for him ? What is he doing that he can't be with you now ? I'll tell you what, he is having fun without you, he wants to have fun, sleep around before marriage. Just let him go, he doesn't love you, stop being in denial.
02-19-2014, 01:38 PM

He is no longer your fiancé because fiancés don't treat you like that. All he did was put you on hold because he wants to be single. If he deleted you from his social media accounts and won't contact you...RED FLAG. Chances are he is doing something he doesn't want you to know about so If I were you MOVE ON!!

It is one thing if he broke up with you and you agreed but if this is completely one sided he obviously doesn't want to be engaged and has no idea what a commitment is. Sounds like he is cheating.