This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how do i put music from youtube on my google + profile?
02-19-2014, 01:47 PM
how do i put music from youtube on my google + profile?
im new to google + after months of ignoring it i finally accepted it and made profile but it feels so empty without my favourite music from youtube so how do i add videos? i 'shared' a video but i cant see it on my google+ account ...please help....itd be pretty stupid if you cant add music seeing as its related to youtube!
also, how can i add music from my downloads? or from my phone (not itunes)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 01:50 PM

G+, much like Facebook, uses a Wall system in which new posts push old posts down and you don't have content fixed to a specific location on your site.

If you want to see your own profile and posts you've made, just move the mouse cursor over the button/word underneath "Google+" in the top left. This button tells you where you are on G+, so if you're on the main page it will say "Home". Once you mouse over it, a drop-down box appears... click Profile, and then underneath your profile picture/banner picture you can select your Posts, Pictures, Videos, etc. (videos and pictures that you've uploaded).

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply