This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Myspace, facebook, or twitter?
02-19-2014, 01:54 PM
Myspace, facebook, or twitter?
I was thinking about joining a social network but I can't decide which one to choose. I was thinking about joining facebook because I heard that it is pretty good (plus my brothers and sisters use it) but I still can't decide. I would like to know what the differences are between the 3 and which one I should choose. Thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 02:09 PM

Facebook. It seems like this is what most high school and college students prefer. Myspace has been somewhat fading out over the past year or so. Twitter seems to be rising in popularity, but it's hard to find a lot of people I actually know using it. Facebook is a good mix of the two and very easy to use.

Ads

02-19-2014, 02:19 PM

facebook!

myspace sucks!
02-19-2014, 02:33 PM

I have a suggestion...go outside.
02-19-2014, 02:47 PM

more cyber bullying happens on myspace as the usual users are middle schoolers and high schoolers. it's also less professional because prosoective employers often check your social network page. myspace has more privacy invasion opportunities because it's easier to hack. twitter is gaining popularity but it's hard to find anyone using presently.
02-19-2014, 02:59 PM

facebook... myspace is craaap and twitter is even worse.