This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
does my friend want or fancy my bf im 30 no teens plz?
02-19-2014, 02:33 PM
does my friend want or fancy my bf im 30 no teens plz?
hi all im i right does my friend want or fancy my bf ?

my signs are what makes me think she fancies him

1.she friend with him on facebook ? she not accept mine
2.on fb she like /comment his pics of him/my daughter but when he put me on the pic she not like/comment
3 she got his number not mine
4 when she/her bf comes over to mine most of the time she follows them to the kitchen sometimes her bf goes to toilet im sat in the room and walk in kitchen she there talking to my bf
4 at the bbq summer i put a boob tube top not showing anything she asked me to cover up with her jacket so i did to make her feel better ( i wish i should of said no now to piss her off ) must of been jealous im a size 10 she about a size 14/16 put it this way she defo bigger than me
5 we all took kids to park/walks in prams some times i might be feeling down walking by my self in front or behind i notice then she at the side of my bf talking then i feel more down because of it
6. i dressed up 4 new year she didnt jeans/top she said to her bf i feel dress down i should of wore my dress and she said to me too and i said to her i like to dress up glam sparkly my bf thought i was nasty to her i dont think i was
thats what i see with my own eyes. now on to my bf he deleted me from fb a few years ago he as all his friends gfs numbers and friend on there now he deleted my friend last night i only asked him why she is his friend and not mine he said to her if u want to be my gf friend on fb dont be mine so i guest she choose him and he thinks im jealous of her i dont think so i just wanted to no and why have her number why doesnt she have mine and he says its normal to have his mates gfs females numbers i dont go around asking 4 his mates or on fb
do i have the right to be pissed off about all this ? plus i been nice to her i even did her nails a few times and this what she does to me me/her dont have many friends so i was being nice now my bf said to me we wont bother with them anymore sorry it was long by the way im 30 so be good to get answer from my age group thank u x

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 02:42 PM

Uh, yeah. No shit she likes him. Does your boyfriend like her? No, not the way she likes you. I'm not saying her wouldn't stick his dick in her though, a guy is a guy after all, so be careful not to giver her the chance to tempt him.

What's going on:
Your boyfriend probably has some things he won't talk to you about or feels he can't (either because of how you've reacted in the past or because it's about you). This girl listens to him because she likes him, and he takes confort in her as a friend.
BECAUSE she likes him, she probably turned you into the enemy in their conversations and has used what little she knows about your relationship (based on what he's told her) against you.

What you should do: Talk to him about it. He'll probably react defensively, but the key is to keep quiet and listen once you've got him going. Don't even use his pauses as a chance to retaliate, unless he asks you a question you should ride the long pauses. I can promise he will think of something else to add on after. It's hard, but this is how I got through to my girlfriend. In the end, their own reasons for being mad begin to sound dumb in hindsight, even to themselves. once the conversation cools down you should keep talking.

communication and closure are so important in a relationship. I cannot stress that enough. And communication does not mean constant back and forth. Each person should have a very modest amount of time to talk, avoid asking questions when you do talk, and LISTEN!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply