This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I sent my girlfriend a fake facebook friend request?
02-19-2014, 02:57 PM
I sent my girlfriend a fake facebook friend request?
Me and my girl are in a long distant relationship going on 8 months.. i just made a Facebook and wanted to request her but she played around and wouldn't let me add her.

i didn't think anything of it but when it came up again she refused.. she won't even let me be her FRIEND on Facebook so i did something dumb and made a fake account 2 days ago and sent her a f/r..

we were texting all day today and outta nowhere she messaged me saying.. "you're something else you know that?, im not gonna tell you what it is imma let you think about it."

I dont know how he hell she knows but i think she does, what should i do ?
because i was suspicious.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 03:05 PM

Why won't she let you be her friend on facebook? Maybe she is hiding something.
I think you should just pretend like you didn't do it. It would be impossible for her to prove that it was you who sent the fake request. Unless you had no friends on that account.. That's probably how she knows.

Ads

02-19-2014, 03:10 PM

well , you shouldn't confess she might not be talking about that .. at all !!! i did the same thing to my boyfriend to see if he would flirt and he got mad at me a few days later for not texting him i didn'tt know what he was mad at and came clean ...... well i just got my self in trouble do this delete the account and then if she stops getting mad right when u delete it then u know that she found out but if she is still mad at you for something then never say a word about the fake account