This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get more subscribers on youtube?
02-19-2014, 03:06 PM
How to get more subscribers on youtube?
I'm a 15 year old rapper from Toronto. I started a channel about two months ago, and without being cocky; I do believe that I'm a good rapper. This is it. http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqid8utiQf9a6eHYEkoU-Iw

I'm not trying to put myself on a pedestal but I know that getting a fanbase takes time and hard work but in two months I only have 50 something subscribers and even after hustling I don't seem to be progressing. I want a surefire way to get 1-2 subscribers a day at least. No matter what it takes.

This is my channel if you missed it: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqid8utiQf9a6eHYEkoU-Iw

Thanks alot! Subscribers and feedback more than welcome aha. I sub back too.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 03:10 PM

Wow, that's actually really good.
Try and get a better mic and then get other music channels to promote you, if you're providing good quality then it's in their interests to show you off.

Ads

02-19-2014, 03:15 PM

Most youtubers get famous, just by getting a hit on one video, but that is lucky if you can do that. What I would suggest is you advertise it to your friends in social medias, like facebook, instigram...etc. then they will share it to there friends.Make good videos with good editing, thats all I can say. Good luck, Ill try to find your channel Smile
02-19-2014, 03:32 PM

As I can see Oji, you still are on the hunt for more tips for your channel; well luckily I have a few more for you. One of the biggest things I notice is your Channel URL being a randomly generated one, what you really need to do is come up with your own brand, a name, that you can change your URL so that it would be something like youtube.com/OjiOkafor instead of a some long code you can't even understand. It simply makes it easier for your subscribers to find you and your future subscribers which your existing fan base hopefully tells future fans about. On top of that I said before that uploading on a schedule is good, but honestly uploading at least once a week will help a lot, whether it be music every time or just a vlog of some sort, it will help. Also properly adding tags to your video in the actual video preferences will help instead of just putting it in the description, it will help people searching for things like "50 Cent Instrumental." Also, although it won't make a big difference, you can change the description of your videos to have more formatting. Also just as Halofin123 said, "advertise it to your friends" even though given they are your friends the social media aspect is rather unnecessary. On that note, social media will be very helpful, you staying active on twitter will be essential, when someone is browsing twitter and they see your posts often, but not so often it is annoying, they will usually think "I wonder what he has posted recently" and then *click* *click* "Holy crap this is awesome!" Next thing you know this fake character tells his friend and he tells his friend, and eventually if you get big enough then you will grow more because the process keeps repeating. Anyway hope these extra tips are insightful for you and I wish you luck in growing, especially given your rapping is excellent (and I don't even like rapping that much =D ).