This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do i unblock someone who has blocked me on Instagram?
02-19-2014, 04:32 PM
How do i unblock someone who has blocked me on Instagram?
I cannot search the users name, and there aren't any photos i can go to, to click the username. HELP

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 04:39 PM

What would be the point of blocking someone if they could just unblock themselves? There's nothing you can do besides ask them to unblock you. If they don't do it, there's no other way to be unblocked.

Ads

02-19-2014, 04:55 PM

Since he/she is that one that had blocked you, they are the only ones that can unblock you. Take this for example, if someone places a restraining order on you, you cannot undo that restraining order; they are the only ones that can. Same ordeal.

Hey "Cococolo," blocking works as is regardless of any means finding the page. You can not unblock yourself from someone else's account on your own terms. Read.
02-19-2014, 05:05 PM

did they like any of your photos? if your friends are following this person go to their account and then click their username to lead you to the profile. then unblock them. hope this helps!