This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can i restore my twitter account ?
02-19-2014, 06:32 PM
How can i restore my twitter account ?
It got deleted by hackers.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 06:47 PM

dont its a waste of life.
do you really care what celebs are doing?

Ads

02-19-2014, 06:50 PM

Twitter gives you a 6 month grace period during which you can restore your deleted Twitter account. Restore your account by entering the email address you signed up with.
You can also enter your old user name and password into Twitter's regular log in page and we'll tell you how to proceed.
When you restore your account, your updates, messages, followers and followings will all be intact. However, you may have to select a new user name if your account was deleted for inactivity. If you deleted your account by yourself, your account information, like email address and user name, will not be available for new accounts. If you're trying to create a new account with a user name, email address, or phone number attached to a deleted account, you have three options. You can

* wait 6 months until the username/email address is released
* restore the old account and change the user name or email information, and then re-delete it
* contact support and ask them to permanently delete your old account

If you think you may want access to your old updates, it's probably best to pick a different user name or restore and re-delete the account with a new name. If you know you don't want the old account, it's easiest to contact support to free up the user name. (If this is where you stand, please submit a request through their web form.)

Note: some accounts deleted before 12/01/08 cannot be restored without manual help from Twitter. More information about this is.
02-19-2014, 06:52 PM

if your account contained less than 1000 followers, create new , anyway you can contact twitter support, check out link on footer of their home page