This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Am I being a crazy girlfriend or should I talk to him about this?
02-19-2014, 07:59 PM
Am I being a crazy girlfriend or should I talk to him about this?
I've been dating my boyfriend for 7 months, and we're both 23 years old. I trust him, and we're very open about our feelings in our relationship. That said, I've had some concerns. I know he hangs out with one of his ex-gfs, but he agreed to let me know whenever he hangs out with her. Likewise, he also makes the effort to tell me where here is and who he's with. He's also given me the privilege to go through his phone IF I ever feel I need to. When we hung out, I noticed he would flip his phone over and talked to him about this to which he said that when he's with me he doesn't want to acknowledge anything on his phone (unless totally necessary) and that's why he does that.

He's leaving for a one month trip tomorrow, and so he came to hang out with me for about 4 hours despite his busy schedule. During this time, we ended up using my laptop as he had to print something. To print that thing he needed to go on facebook and into his messages, at first he quickly went to his inbox and I wasn't really looking - as I understand the need for privacy. He then hand to go into his inbox again, but this time I WAS looking, and he made sure he retrieved what he needed to in a way that all his messages in his inbox weren't visible to me this time. I know this might be a minor issue, and I might be totally overthinking it, but it's bugging me. He's also leaving for his trip tomorrow so I don't think it's the right time to discuss all this - but it will ANNOY me for an entire month while he's gone. Should I let it go?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 08:12 PM

Yes u r crazy and possessive leave him alone

Ads

02-19-2014, 08:23 PM

No tlk to him cuz my bf used to hide tht stuff and i caught him cheating on me wit his ex
02-19-2014, 08:39 PM

From a guys perspective, he really hasn&#x27;t given you any reason not to trust him. So he likes his privacy and doesn&#x27;t want his messages read. That doesn&#x27;t mean he is cheating on you. I don&#x27;t like my girlfriend reading all my messages from my friends and I&#x27;m completely faithful to her. I also maintain friendships with previous girlfriends. I would suggest you not bring this up before he leaves. I don&#x27;t think you have anything to gain by doing so and it will cause even more problems because he will be gone and you won&#x27;t be able communicate face to face with him. Also, he&#x27;s leaving tomorrow and came to see YOU right? He didn&#x27;t go to see some other girl.
02-19-2014, 08:52 PM

i honestly would not over think it.
facebook messages and / or any form of messages ,
are supposed to be personal n private for anyone,
single or not .
it doesn't mean he is 'cheating'
but the least u can do is Give him his personal space.
he has already assured you that u can look at his phone,
which is a big thing for most guys.

im single, and i still wouldnt let Anyone go thru my phone.Ever.
i have nothing to hide, but those are my personal conversations
i had and nobody has the right to seee .

if he had something to hide, he probably would have used a different
computer, instead of yours, and infront of u also.
jus giv the guy his personal space, if u love him , u should Trust him, instead of
being suspicious and thinking bad .

if u continue to invade his privacy OR
accuse him of things u have no such proof of, he will most likely
cheat/leave u . nobody wants to deal with an unstable insecure crazy GF/BF
its not cute.

a guy wants a strong girl that is sure of herself, her relationship,
and her Man.

give him the benefit of the doubt.

how would u honestly feel if he accused u of something , that u knew, u had Not done??
not too good, i would assume.

just love , care and respect him if u want him to do the same.

i hope u re consider before causing something over nothing,.
i hope u guys work out.
good luck n peace out my friend

sincerely, m i x . . .