This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what is the nicesst compliments to give to a girl?
02-19-2014, 08:05 PM
what is the nicesst compliments to give to a girl?
i heard this was a effective way to brake the ice in a nice and simple matter without coming off as odd.I am very shy i have a lot of friends and i go to party so i am not anti social i am just a little shy when it come down to talking to girls.What are some nice appropriate not offensive compliments to give to girls?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 08:09 PM

It depends on your market. Nice rack works well on sluts. Sophisticated girls need a little more wooing.

Ads

02-19-2014, 08:13 PM

Tell her she's beautiful, drop dead gorgeous and she's cute. I like that kind of stuff. And little cheesy things. Smile make her feel wanted and happy. Just be you. Smile good luck
02-19-2014, 08:14 PM

Nice shoes vs. nice legs? Awesome shirt vs. nice boobs? nice style pants vs. nice legs?
02-19-2014, 08:18 PM

By not giving her a compliment at all. Why inflate the already overly inflated egos
of modern western girls? Girls do not respect guys who love and worship them.
Nothing gets a girl's respect and attention faster than rejection. Do not be nice
to girls. They hate nice guys. Girls love rude abusive jerks who treat them like dirt.
Notice how the rudest, most arrogant jerks and douchebags always get the
hottest girlfriends. Never ever give compliments to girls. When was the last time
a girl ever gave a compliment to a guy? Why would you want to humiliate yourself
like that and be at their mercy?
02-19-2014, 08:32 PM

It depends...like I wouldn't suggest going up to random girls and just complimenting them I would be like what the heck? But I mean if it's some girl you talk to a lot and are interested in, compliment her on what you REALLY like. Don't get suggestions from us...we know nothing about her. No girl wants to be lied to. If you like her personality tell her that, maybe she has a cute laugh, she's funny, smart, an independent person etc. But don't just ramble off a million and one reasons why you like her or compliments about herself...that'd be weird lol save some for later.
02-19-2014, 08:36 PM

One is that your hair looks lovely that way. Or tell her that she's dressed nicely.
02-19-2014, 08:40 PM

By treating her right. Period.
02-19-2014, 08:43 PM

It all depends on the girls some girls live to be flattered by physical complements others like me really like to be told they are strong emotionaly smart mature a good role model to complement my character more than my physical not because im ugly I actually have alot of guys hit on me because of my physical but thats probably why maybe im just tired of hearing the same oh same oh that could be said to any girl idk get to know the girl aa bit but you may want to start of with her eyes tell her she has pretty eyes or hair