This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Big relationship problem :( Please help (10 points)?
02-19-2014, 09:23 PM
Big relationship problem :( Please help (10 points)?
Well me & my boyfriend have been on & off for 2 years. He loves me. I love him.
Okay lets cut to the chase.
I went threw his inbox I found out he & This girl talked. My boyfriend mentioned he had a girlfriend (Me) BUT then they (the girl & Him) talked dirty. It got to the point were they were gonna exchange nude pictures. I don't know what happen but then He said He had a girlfriend which he loved to death (Me). I got so pissed off. I talked to him about it & He said He thought I flirted with a guy on facebook. (This all happen on our facebooks) So he went to flirt with another for revenge.
I told him he should talked to me & I deactivated my account for him. But yeah Im not sure what to do Sad Were like still together yet broken up . I really love him but Looking at the screen shots It breaks my heart. It really hurt me. We been threw alot honestly but Im not sure if we should go on or not ;\ Please help me

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 09:37 PM

Sounds like there is not a lot of trust.

Ads

02-19-2014, 09:53 PM

I'm going to cut to the chase too. I don't know how old you are but it sounds like the both of you are very young. The reason I say this is because the behavior is very immature, and likely not going to change in the future. I understand you've been together for 2 years but would you rather have 2 years with a nice guy you can trust or 2 years with a guy who is always trying to get back at you? It's important to find a partner who you can trust day and night. A person who FIRST confronts you about something before he seeks revenge. And how do you know that he REALLY was seeking revenge or just using it as an excuse to do as he pleased? Can you imagine how awful of a person he must be to set it up waiting for you to find that flirtation on his account? Listen, maybe he will change in the future maybe he won't, but if you want my advice let this be a learning experience for him to lose a nice girl. You have another option if you choose it: you can stay with him and tell him how much this hurt you, how you were not doing as he thought and you deactivated your account to prove to him you are not after anyone else. Tell him you are proud of him for telling the girl he is taken, but it is inexcusable that he flirted with her and if you catch him doing it again that is the end of the relationship. Whichever choice you pick is yours only.
02-19-2014, 10:02 PM

He is petty and emotionally immature enough that rather than directly and honestly talk to you about his suspicions that you had cheated on him, he sought out a woman to do the same thing. How was that going to solve anything?

He has shown his character, very clearly. It's up to you if you want to continue dating him, now that he has shown exactly who he is - immature, petty and vengeful.
02-19-2014, 10:03 PM

When someone says "We've been through a lot" it usually means they have a crappy relationship and several breakups. The person with the lower self esteem asks to get back together. The other person agrees because they also have low self esteem and hasn't moved on.

On again, off again. Why don't you list all the reason you went "off again" each time and look at your list?

My gut instinct says this episode is just another 'off again' phase and you will get back together yet ANOTHER time so it can start all over when the next argument comes up.