This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do I stay with him? Can he change?
02-19-2014, 09:53 PM
Why do I stay with him? Can he change?
I've been dating an ex marine for about a year now...he's 25 ,I'm 21. In the beginning of our relationship he was on instagram flirting with other women, looking up teenagers and on live jasmine searching "teens". I catching him staring at females all the time even though I told him how I felt about it.all of his marine friends cheat on their wives and call them "bitches". I've found pictures on his phone of a female he's never met before (he downloaded them off her facebook profile).

He's always making fun of big people when he's not even skinny himself. The other day we got into an argument and he said that I was acting like a dumb *****....he lies a lot..sometimes to the point where I don't even know when! He tells m that he wants to marry me,he loves me, and that he has changed and when It try to leave him,hell take something of mine so I have to come back.. he makes me look bad and tells our business to his" female friends".

I honestly don't find him attractive..he's overweight and eats very unhealthy and I feel nothing when we have sex....but I'm afraid to break it off ? Advice?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 09:57 PM

Why stay with someone who makes you so unhappy. Move one find someone who will appreciate you as you are and you like them too.....in all ways.

Ads

02-19-2014, 10:00 PM

Get away from the jerk before you wind up getting hurt or killed.
02-19-2014, 10:08 PM

You should try and get out of that some kind of way. It all sounds unstable and unhealthy. Please take care.
02-19-2014, 10:09 PM

This man is potentially dangerous. Start making plans to leave, instead of doing it impulsively. If you're not living together full-time, start taking things back to your place gradually. If you are living together, then take important documents and belongings to a trusted friend or family member. Pack up when he's at work and have a safe place to go. If you have your own place, get the locks changed before you move back and get a dead bolt lock.

Get involved with a domestic abuse/violence program. They offer counseling and legal advocacy to women, whether or not they need shelter housing. This man is exhibiting serious control issues and is abusing you verbally and emotionally and you are afraid to break it off. Give yourself the opportunity for a happier and healthier future.