This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do you think about Palin tweeting about the climate change "shenanigans"?
02-19-2014, 11:47 PM
What do you think about Palin tweeting about the climate change "shenanigans"?
Palin's actual tweet on Twitter.com--

"Stand by for Facebook entry on Obama's climate change "experts" & their latest shenanigans. Thank God "Climategate" truth is being revealed!"

I'm a Palin fan, but I actually think global warming is possible, although I agree with everything Republicans do legislatively about climate change. Basically, I don't believe in wasting money on climate change, since there's not much we can do about it, even if we are causing it. What do you think? Do you think global warming is a shenanigan?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 11:57 PM

she is so dumb she dont know what climate change is.

lol that is a funny question.

that goes to prove dumb people dont beleive in global warming.

Ads

02-20-2014, 12:01 AM

Palin is an idiot.
02-20-2014, 12:06 AM

I doubt if she knows how to tweet, my guess is one of her staff on the "bus" tweeted something they thought would be profound for her?
02-20-2014, 12:12 AM

If think that ALL politicians who tweet are f'ing morons.
02-20-2014, 12:23 AM

Twitter is lucky it wasn't me.

I'm so tired of liberal frauds I'm ready to burn buildings full of liberals just for starters.
02-20-2014, 12:28 AM

The Earth is going through a "hot" phase, in which it warms up. Scientists have proven this because it has happened before, millions of years ago. It is a cycle, just like Ice Ages.

But the question is how much are humans contributing to climate change? With no data from the previous Hot phase, we cannot create a model to compare our climate change to that of a natural hot phase. So basically no one knows whether we are adding to global warming.

But there are strong amounts of evidence that support the fact that we are creating a scenario in which the Earth's climate is heating faster than it naturally should, which may even lead to the overheating of the planet if things are not changed.
02-20-2014, 12:39 AM

As a republican I can only say.....
Palin PLEASE go away !!!!!!!!!!!!

You make Biden look like a rocket scientist.
02-20-2014, 12:42 AM

There is a reason that major news organizations are not doing a lot of reporting on the e-mails including Fox News news division. They know that a lot of the emails have been taken out of context that is why they report the hacking took place but not the claims that the opinion people on fox News and others have been making.
02-20-2014, 12:52 AM

Global warming is not even in question in science. The only qustion remains is how much of it is caused by fossl fuel burning.

Palin is a creationist who believes the earth is 6000 years old. Palin has never even read a book of 400 pages, probably including her own.