This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is VIRGO using me as a rebound?
02-20-2014, 12:14 AM
Is VIRGO using me as a rebound?
I'm a capricorn woman. I've been friends with this virgo for a year and some months now. We met in college, and just recently we started having sex. I'm single. When I first met him, he had a girlfriend. And we were just friends This year though, it seems as though they broke up. However on his social media sites, he posts these really depressing statuses as though he misses her (they were together for 5 years).

So when I contact him, he flirts with me. He sends me this poem that I'm sure was written for someone else and he gives me all this advice about reaching for my goals and things like that. I really like this kid BUT I don't want to be the rebound girl. It seems like he's really vulnerable and he's just using his charm on the closest girl available or whomever shows him any kind of attention.

How do I know if he's genuinely interested in me or if I'm just the rebound girl? We were really good friends before we started taking it further. I thought it would just be a fling but I'm starting to really like him. I don't want to get hurt but I think I've already put myself in the danger zone.

Thoughts?
by the way, the rest of his chart includes Aries Moon, Virgo Venus, Gemini Mars
I have Aries Moon, Virgo Ascendent, Capricorn Venus, Taurus Mars...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-20-2014, 12:21 AM

sounds like you're a rebound. It's dangerous to begin feelings for someone new when they are still in Love with their ex.

It just happened to me, I dated them 6 months and they went back to the ex. I was like are you f'n kidding me?!!! lol never will I do it again!

Ads

02-20-2014, 12:34 AM

ohhhh be there for him and he we will value you more.when i like a girl i dont show it its just how most virgos are until they trust you once you get that its super easy be charming and be touchy even though he wont get touchy with you and he might playfully brush you off when in reality he would wish he can respond back and be touchy but he knows he will start to develop feelings for you so that is one way to do it virgo also forget about their past easily if he even chose you to be a rebound do it because he might stay and develop feelings for you once i knew this girl who was not my type but she was so charming and fun to be around with i fell in love with her of course after i knew i could trust her
Smile good luck he probably had sex with you to get more attached to you so he can forget his ex faster too virgos rarley do one night stands because we will easily develop feelings for the girl Smile
02-20-2014, 12:47 AM

Capricorn and Virgo is a great match go for it.