This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is this true about facebook?
02-20-2014, 12:35 AM
Is this true about facebook?
1) Is it true that Facebook is going to shut down accounts that don't prove they're active?
2) Is it true facebook is going to start charging?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-20-2014, 12:46 AM

no but people are saying that they will charge

Ads

02-20-2014, 12:59 AM

no its not. all those dumbas*es that join those groups that say "join now and we wont pay for facebook" are fuc*ing stupid. and i believe that they do shut down pages that don't confirm their email.
02-20-2014, 01:15 AM

Active wise im not sure (after a long time yes) and no they wont start charging. The charging thing is a load of b@ll@cks
02-20-2014, 01:16 AM

1) yes
2) yes, $49.95 a month.
02-20-2014, 01:17 AM

For your first question, I don't know but it seems likely with all of the changes happening but don't take my word for it, yet.

For your second question, everyday more and more people are saying that Facebook is going to start charging but people know that they will not because it will push people away and then Facebook is not going to have many users.
02-20-2014, 01:31 AM

The problem with Facebook is that untrue rumours are passed around and the extreme youth believe them.
02-20-2014, 01:39 AM

1) dont know
2)dont care
02-20-2014, 01:55 AM

I have no idea and i dont use facebook
02-20-2014, 01:58 AM

For your first question, Facebook probably won't shut down your accounts if you've been inactive for a while. I have friends that haven't been on in 4 months and yet their account remains just fine.

Second, Facebook will not start charging people. They already make enough money from advertisements anyway.

Facebook can actually lose money for charging people actually. If people have to pay, they can just quit meaning there will be a lot less people looking at the ADs on Facebook. Less people looking at ADs means theres no business for the company advertising it's products. They may not have enough money to advertise their products on Facebook and facebook will be broke.