This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how can I tell if this boy likes me?
02-20-2014, 12:50 AM
how can I tell if this boy likes me?
I'm a freshmen ,and I've never had a boyfriend.So this guy is always trying to feel up on me,always hugging and talking about spooning with me.I should know but,when I was about to ask him out I found out he got a new girlfriend.I don't know if that's true since she's from another school ,he wont tell us her name and he only mentions her to me.He still flirts with me also,always trying to hug and get close....his mixed signals are giving me a headache.So I need help to find out if he likes me.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-20-2014, 01:03 AM

He is either trying to make you jealous or he is trying to cheat on his girlfriend by coming on to you. He seems to be playing games with you. If it was me, I wouldn't bother with him. If you like this boy you need to either find out if he really has a girlfriend or not. You could do this by looking on his Facebook page or by asking some of his friends. I'd still recommend that you not do anything too serious with him. You don't want to go too far with a boy if you are a freshman in high school.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply