This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My friend blocked me on facebook?
02-20-2014, 12:57 AM
My friend blocked me on facebook?
I was friends with this girl for a year now and then today she blocked me and I didn't do anything wrong,why did she block me when I didn't anything wrong?
I meant "I've been friends with this girl for a year now and then today she blocked me and I didn't do anything wrong,why did she block me when I didn't do anything wrong?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-20-2014, 01:05 AM

She could have deactivated her account or you're posting stuff she doesn't agree with.

Ads

02-20-2014, 01:10 AM

Perhaps she's getting ready to remove herself from Facebook. Perhaps she's been forbidden to use Facebook. Perhaps she's tired of your posts. Perhaps she's going on vacation and is temporarily deactivating her account. Why don't you speak to her in person and ask her what's up with her blocking you on Facebook.

Don't wonder about it! Ask her about it. That will make everything much clearer for you.
02-20-2014, 01:15 AM

1. You are super annoying with your facebook posts. Sometimes I will be friends with people in real life but OMG their facebook posts are so annoying like "OMG I wish I can meet someone better!" "Look at my new shoes!" "####################". I dont block people I just unsubscribe them but its understandable.

2. Maybe she deactivated her account? (Unless you made sure other people can see her on fb).

3. She wasnt really friends you

4. She likes you and keeps looking at your page and decides to make herself quit by blocking you.

No way to know unless you ask her in person.