This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Somehow you can know who views your profile ~ Facebook!?
02-20-2014, 03:13 AM
Somehow you can know who views your profile ~ Facebook!?
So after a long story I was looking at someones profile as they were putting things about me and my family on their status'. We are not friends through facebook nor was it my normal account ~ I have 2 as one is for selling stuff! I looked at the profile a few times a week ~ AND NOW I AM BLOCKED! No one (not even my family or friends know about my selling account) I have searched through loads of yahoo questions asking about if you can know who views your profile and they all say no facebook doesn't allow it! So if that is the case why on earth have they blocked me? How would they know I was looking?
I'm definitely blocked as I have used someone elses account to find the person and they are still on facebook!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-20-2014, 03:17 AM

There is a site that can tell you who and how many people view your account every day

Ads

02-20-2014, 03:26 AM

how do you know you're blocked? maybe they have deactivated their profile. which would look the same as how a blocked profile would look.
but If you can see the profile without being signed in then you are blocked
02-20-2014, 03:35 AM

Facebook doesn't allow people to track who views their profiles or contents. Third party applications are also are unable to track anybody.

Follow the source to see the Facebook's statement about this issue.