This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I like this guy but I never see him anymore?
02-20-2014, 03:14 AM
I like this guy but I never see him anymore?
I am currently in university and there is this guy I met last semester because he was in one of my research groups. He's in the same program as me, and our program only has 150 people (which is small for my university). I didn't get to know him super well, since I only saw him once a week and it was in a group, but I really started liking him. I don't even know if he felt the same about me, but now I'm sad he's in none of my classes so I won't get to see him and get to know him better! I just saw him today for the first time this semester. He saw me first and yelled my name and waved at me as he was (I assume) walking to class and I was walking back to my dorm. So I think he considers me a friend at least.

I am so shy and I can't bring myself to just send him a message out of the blue on Facebook. I don't even have his number to text him.

What do I do? Sad

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-20-2014, 03:22 AM

he said hi to you... and waved and went out of his way. you can at least add him.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply