This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I remotely log my girlfriend out of her Facebook on her Phone?
02-20-2014, 03:23 AM
How can I remotely log my girlfriend out of her Facebook on her Phone?
I know it's wrong but here is my situation, My girlfriend has been caught not cheating exactly but sending very flirtatious messages to loads of different guys, I found out due to word getting around.. Pictures were even sent:L I asked her, she denied it.. we were high at a party, I asked her, she admitted it.. This was a while ago (4 months?) but I forgave her, not sure if I regret it or not but now you understand, there are new rumours about it happening again, so last night I slept at hers and installed cydia on her iPhone and installed iKeyMonitor, then installed SBSettings and other various tweaks to hide the cydia icon and the settings pane so there was no trace of the phone being jailbroken, which is set to email me her keystrokes (everything she types) on the hour.. I really need to find her facebook password and in order to do that, I have to get her signed out so shell have to sign back in again.. with her password.. so it will be discreetly emailed to me, I know its weird and its stalker like, I am a human being, I do know how this sounds, but I gave her another chance and I just want to see if shes stuck to it or not, if I manage it successfully and shes clear, I won't do it again Im not that type of guy, I just cant sleep at night without knowing, We trust each other completely except I have my doubts for her in this area. Basically I need a way to remotely log her out of her facebook, I figured if I try and do something like forgot my password (with her facebook email) a load of times then it will temporarily lock her account and shell have to log back in again.. any help would be appreciated!

Notes: I no longer know her iPhone passcode
Any other cydia surveillance tweaks might be a good idea if you're into that stuff!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-20-2014, 03:33 AM

" We trust each other completely"

No you don't. Your relationship is not a healthy one. Break up or let her have some privacy. I am sure she would be horrified to know what you have done. If she gets to hear of it, your relationship is a gonner anyway.

Ads

02-20-2014, 03:40 AM

* taminglis nods at cats answer... also not to mention what youve done is downright illegal... you cant just go around installing keyloggers on peoples machines/equipment.
02-20-2014, 03:44 AM

use iphone surveillance software like spyphone gold:
http://www.adiguo.com/phone-spy-reviews.html
hope it helps.