This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
She told me her age, and I am a little scared.?
10-14-2012, 06:49 PM
She told me her age, and I am a little scared.?
I am 17, and of course I am a social media freak. I connect with people online, and talk to people a lot. I started talking to this girl on Twitter about a year ago. I added her on Facebook after a month of talking. We talk once a month or so. Recently I have talked to her once a day. We talk about very respectful subjects and we get along nicely.

She never told me her age and she said she 14. I have never had any nasty, weird, crazy thoughts about her because that is just not me. I am not looking for a relationship and we both understand, being mutual, respectful. She seems to value that a lot, and so do I. I have never met her because she lives in Spain, I live in England.

Am I weird since I speak to a 14 year old who I have never asked her age, just appreciated the conversations I have with her, about life, places, food, films, her values, my values etc. I talk to girls my own age, and like girls my own age.

Her maturity impressed me, not her age. So I never really thought about her age till now. Am I a weirdo to be friends with her. Or to stay friends with her for years to come.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-14-2012, 06:57 PM

I'm a sixteen year old girl having friends who are 22/23, if the conversations are good, what does age matter? And as long as it's on a mutual friendly base, why not talk and chat! As long as you both have good intentions in this friendship.

Ads

No it's perfectly fine, just once it stats respectful and doesn't really go beyond friendship. I wouldn't recommend meeting up (not that you were going to). Of course you can stay friends, you're not a weirdo!Smile

i don't see what the problem is as long as you both understand that it's about friendship. i'm 22 and i have friends who are over 30 so it's really nothing to worry about.