This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is there any facebook group or page for Blue Blooded people..?
02-20-2014, 03:31 AM
Is there any facebook group or page for Blue Blooded people..?
I would like to know is there any facebook group which has only royals/blue blooded people joining in it..?? There shud be...
JOEY C -- I am not that dumb that i would have asked it here if i could find out myself...

@OTHERS -- I am blueblooded myself...hence would like to meet new people outside my own circle....Its not always possible to do these things via families....Its the 21st century, we have to live like common (not royals) people...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-20-2014, 03:34 AM

Look up 'Amphibians'.

Ads

02-20-2014, 03:41 AM

And how would you verify that everyone in the group was royal? I hope you're not just trying to get in some Saudi prince's pants.
02-20-2014, 03:50 AM

If you can't tell the difference, then does it really matter? Just talk to someone and pretend. It's not like discrimination is going to help you meet new, exciting people.
02-20-2014, 03:50 AM

My dear Mag, how wonderful to meet you dear girl. You know, you have raised a very salient and pertinent point. I can only apologise for some of the vitriolic answers you have received.
Personally I think that a Facebook group for blue-blooded people is a wonderful idea. It would be so nice to get away from the riff-raff that frequent that site and meet like-minded members of the Nobility and Royalty. The only trouble I can envisage is that some scallywags and guttersnipes purporting to be members of Royalty may inveigle their way into our group. We shall have to be absolutely certain that the refined people who join our group have exactly the right regal credentials.

I shall be in touch dear girl. Perhaps we could discuss this matter further over dinner?
02-20-2014, 03:59 AM

Probably not--although individual facebook accounts may be only "open" to the friends of the blue-blooded or royal individual who has a facebook account.

Since frequent posting on facebook (or other similar sites) often brings about undesirable results, public relations experts may be advising their blue-blooded clients not to open these social networking accounts. Last year the counselors at the United States high school where I was teaching advised students not to post too frequently on facebook and to understand that anything posted on line is never truly private, so I only have to assume that young aristocrats have received the same advice.
02-20-2014, 04:01 AM

check out this group "BLUE BLOODED AND PROUD" in facebook....Its strictly request to join and they'll verify your details before they add you...

But very less members are there....Who cares....Did u ever know i am blue blooded if i wouldnt have told u?? Even i would have not known hadnt u posted the queston....so the point is, its basically got no meaning in the 21st century...
02-20-2014, 04:02 AM

Doesn't Prince William have a Facebook page?