This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
my teacher saw my post on twitter?
10-14-2012, 06:52 PM
my teacher saw my post on twitter?
alright haha chilling with a couple bros and we were smoking some weed outa my friends new bong and my vape. so I tweeted "bong a vape rips" .. lmaoo surprised my teacher even knew what that meant -____- lmao but anyway she some how saw it.. i know she follows other students and must have saw my page under recommended people to follow or something... but anyway my teacher approached me and was like smoking marijuana is illegal you should do it blahh etc etc i saw your tweet.. blah so now im kinda worried that should would tell like the principal or someone in the school? could they even do anything??
lmfao okay before you guys spaz out. I hardly ever post information about the things I do on the internet. I NEVER post any pictures of me doing anything illegal. and bong and vape rips could honestly mean anything....

an ya gotta chill marijuana is starting to be come socially acceptable, I think as a teenager its a lot safer for a teenager to smoke a joint than to walk around with a 40 in their hand.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-14-2012, 07:00 PM

That was extremely carless of you. NEVER post anything you are not willing for everybody to see. Approach her and ask that she not tells anybody? This may not change her mind however

Ads

you pretty much gave a written confession to engaging in illegal activities.. while i dont think smoking weed is wrong, i do think that you should watch what you write on the internet. its not private and anyone with intermediate hacking knowledge can access anything you have online.

Just dont bring your stuff to school and they shouldn't be able to do anything. But did you learn that you don't post stuff about smoking pot on the internet, I'm not telling you not to smoke pot I do it everyday just don't be super careless about it.

Lmfao. Look at your spelling. Thats enough to prove youre a pot head.

First of all I would recommend not posting stuff like this online. Also just because something is becoming more socially acceptable doesn't mean its legal. If you are so okay with this then you shouldn't be worried about your teacher seeing your post especially if you think it could mean anything.

As long as your not tweeting in school, tweet about anything you want. Unless its very serious. The school system cannot control your life outside of school.