This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I accidentally sent my crush a sad face...?
02-20-2014, 03:49 AM
I accidentally sent my crush a sad face...?
But I meant to send a smiley face. So he said "Oh..." and so I was like, "Sorry I meant to send a smiley face! Haha lol " and since then he hasn't texted me back......Even though he saw it. I don't want to come off as desperate or annoying so I haven't said anything either since that.

Do you think I freaked him out or something?

We aren't very close, I was just introduced to him by my sister about a month ago (over facebook) and I have only met him in real life once (three days ago) if that matters.

No one knows I like him though, and I plan to keep it that way. Just FYI.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-20-2014, 03:52 AM

oh I can totally relate to that. Don't worry it's not a big deal, just act extra friendly next time. And if you have lots more conversations, he'll forget you messed up on the first one.

Ads

02-20-2014, 04:00 AM

I think he didn't reply because he doesn't have anything to say. It's no big deal.
You make it into a big deal because you like him..But, I don't think he feels that way toward you (at least for now)
It might also be his style of texting. Some guys are not very good at replying to messages.
02-20-2014, 04:04 AM

just send Smile*