This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
if I like or comment on a picture of a instagram user who is PRIVATE will it show in my friends follow section?
02-20-2014, 04:25 AM
if I like or comment on a picture of a instagram user who is PRIVATE will it show in my friends follow section?
For example, I go to a friends page and that person has their account private originally (like when you have to send a friend request) so if I choose to either like or comments their picture will it show in my followers "news > following" section or because they dont have access to that persons page they cant see activity between me and the private instagram profile?
NOTE: I know that if we share the same friends and I comment or like on a associated friend it WILL show. The question is for private profiles

Example 1
Gf: why did you like/comment that picture, it showed up on my news feed?

Or

Example 2
Gf: babe you want carls jr? (never saw it or read it cause it was a private account)

I hope I make sense lol

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-20-2014, 04:27 AM

No it will not shown in yours friends follow section.Because in follow section you can only see a public posts
for any other help feel free to ask at :

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply