This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Larry stylinson confusion, help!?
02-20-2014, 04:29 AM
Larry stylinson confusion, help!?
Okay so im hearing tons of stuff and conspiracys about the so called "Larry stylinson" relationship between Harry and Louis from One Direction. Obviously it's real.... so dont comment about that please coz its just waste of time. So i have some questions for you guys! thanks!

1: I read an article on blind gossip that pretty much said that Louis and Harry weren't together anymore.. is that true?

2: My main question.. is it true that Louis has a big announcement in february? because i cant find anything about it on the internet.. i only just see some comments on like youtube saying " Louis has a big annoucement in february"... but they dont say where they heard it from.. is it true that he has an annoucement? if so.. do u think its larry stuff?

3: I read an interview from november 2013 where Louis said that the larry stylinson stuff is " A ******* annoyance" is it true that he actually said that?

4: just your thoughs on everything about larry stylinson... do u think they will come out this year and so on... THANKS!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-20-2014, 04:44 AM

IT IS NOT REAL!!!!!
The boys are getting sick of it now just because Harry said that until I have someone I have louis.But not it's just a gone too far.
1) they weren't Together in the first place they were only band mates and best friends.
2) wait until February of he has and if you heard it from YouTube it's probably fake and not it won't be about Larry.
3) yes he did say that because he his getting annoyed with it all now and he is fu*cking annoyed so much about it.
4)IT is Not feckin real.it is just made up by fans and what Harry said ages ago.

Ads

02-20-2014, 04:55 AM

1. Blind Gossip talks about 1D to get more hits on their website, they saw how much attention they got from Larry blinds and began to write a whole bunch of unsolved BS. These were the same people who said the whole band was running around hotels snorting coke and "throwing' it on walls.

2. I think Louis' announcement got confused with the management announcement? The boys are rumored to leave their management this year around February-April, and Louis confirmed that they signed a new deal, so I guess they will tell us what it is.

3. Louis has never actually spoken anything negative against Larry ever. Every time he 'denied' Larry was on social media and magazine articles. So I wouldn't believe it, anyone can quote someone and write false information.

4. I think it's legit, or it was at some point. There is no way people would make such a big deal about something that has no truth to it. "If a rumor doesn't die, then it's not a rumor."
02-20-2014, 05:02 AM

I think it very real! You can obviously see they are in love, you can tell by the way they look at each other and you don&#x27;t look at your best friend like that! I hope the February announcement is them coming out (it&#x27;s been rumoured that&#x27;s what&#x27;s gonna happen) but it might just be more tour dates or somethingSad Louis has never actually denied larry and nor has harry, harry was the 1st to admit it was real to a girl at a book signing! I am defiantly a larry shipper!!!