This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
buy an iphone 5 or not?
02-20-2014, 04:31 AM
buy an iphone 5 or not?
im really in the mood for a new phone i was considering getting an iphone 5 but i dont want to buy an iphone 5 and then a month later the iphone 5s or 6 comes out cause il be pissed any suggestions

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-20-2014, 04:47 AM

Get an android

Ads

02-20-2014, 04:53 AM

Well, no if you already have a i Phone 4 or 4s, no its just a bigger modal of the phone, and it's a waste of money, girls all over the world buy them to look cool or look like they have SWAG, but that's buy i don't buy I Phones or anything like that, anyways no i would not get one, but if you don't have a I Phone then get a I Phone 4 or 4s its much better !
02-20-2014, 05:09 AM

if you only have to buy iphone then wait for some month like you said iphone 5s or 6 might come out.. but if any phone the try HTC One.. awesome design, awesome built quality & awesome camera performance.. Smile
02-20-2014, 05:17 AM

Yeahhh if price isn't a problem then go for it, all the other answerers who are hating on an iPhone should 1. GET A LIFE it's a phone not a person, and 2. iPhones are awesome and i have at least 50 reasons why.
I'm an iPhone 5 owner and impressed by it's quality, I personally have never had a better phone ever. The camera is just stunning quality, the apps are endless&exclusive (instagram, facetime, games etc), it just pretty much has everything. It's the most popular and loved phone right now. iPhones were the first ever Smartphone and still are- and they certainly are the best by far. If you look at every smartphone in the world, you'll see that about 98% of them look exactly like iPhones just with a different logo and the most slightest different design.

Okay I'm gonna leave the rest for you to find out, have fun buying your phone!
BTW, the iPhone 5s/6 is coming out in september yet it's said that the only thing better is the resolution and 'retina' display. x
02-20-2014, 05:22 AM

I thought the question was your in the mood for a new phone,what you meant was A NEW handset, as the IP5 is years behind

It really does not matter that the IP5S is months away for many NON APPLE all that was missing was a T-shirt
IP5 aka Samsung Galaxy S II LITE http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind...734AAeCIbI