This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I have no friends, but do I need any friends?
02-20-2014, 05:47 AM
I have no friends, but do I need any friends?
I have no friends at my high school, I'm in 9th grade so I just started this school year. I live really far from the school because my parents didn't want me to go to one of the schools in my area. So I knew no one. I tried to make friends, but ALL the girls that had te same interests as me were really only interested in gossiping and guys, both I can't STAND talking about, and equally can't STAND listening too! I tried looking for some girls in my grade that also had no friends, but there weren't any. A lot of the people in my grade came from the same schools, and don't really want to make new friends. I'm nice to everyone in my classes, and I add my classmates on Facebook. I do talk with people in my classes (I'm not antisocial), but whenever I do they sound annoyed like they don't want to talk to me. I never hang with anyone outside school or even at lunch. I don't have many classes with a lot of the same people, unlike all the other people from different schools, and that's how they made friends. No one ever asks if I want to hang out with them, I ask them if I can hang out with them, but people always say no. So pretty mich no one gives me a chance. Theres no way i can be friends with guys, they wouldn't be caught dead being friends with a girl! I am by myself at the library at lunch. I'm the least pretty girl in my grade. Me and my friends from middle school are slowly drafting apart. I have Twitter and always talk to people there. My favourite artists are Emblem3 and One Direction. I know people that like them too, but we just don't connect. I'm not athletic, so I'm not in any sport teams, and all the clubs at my school suck, I know because I went to a meeting for each club! Plus not many grade 9 people join clubs. I do keep up on my schoolwork, and I'm not depressed because I don't have any friends. I have stopped trying to make friends. I don't really mind being alone, but it would be nice to have some friends. Sad

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-20-2014, 05:57 AM

Being a lone wolf can be pretty cool, but if you're unhappy with your situation, just show people how awesome you are and they'll come around (at least, the people who are actually worth it) Smile

Ads

02-20-2014, 06:13 AM

well you only need one true friend. stop trying to make friends and let them come to you.dont try to fit in just be yourself. and whats wrong with having guy friends? mostly all my friends are guys because i cant stand being around other girls and all that drama. like i said only one true friend and dont listen to the other people just sit where YOU want to sit and do what YOU want to do!