This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
facebook profile picture question..?
02-20-2014, 06:20 AM
facebook profile picture question..?
so the new facebook is like confusing and sucks and like i wanna make my old profile picture my current one but you can only do that without losing the likes and comments. and thats so awkward having like double. does anybody know how to not lose any of that stuff and just keep the original one???????

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-20-2014, 06:22 AM

i literally just had that problem! its so annoying.... i don't know how to do it but what i did was just make it my profile picture again then deleted the new picture it uploaded! it made it still show up as my picture but like only the old one shows. then you can just move the old one to the front Smile no one will ever know! this is kinda confusing sorry /:

Ads

02-20-2014, 06:26 AM

When you log onto facebook, on your homepage at the left hand corner, click on 'Photos' under the APPS heading. It will show video, recent albums, mobile uploads and my uploads. Click on 'my uploads'. A new page will open up which will show all your albums including your profile pictures album, click on the edit button below your profile pictures album and there you can set your old profile picture without cropping it. Try it out Smile