This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I love him but he hates me but then he ...?
02-20-2014, 07:16 AM
I love him but he hates me but then he ...?
Alright, i'm 14, the guy is 18 and i've been crushing on him a lot. I used to go out with him when I was 13 like every night at 1 am and sit behind a church on a bench and talk, drink beer, kiss until 3-4 am.
He was really sweet in person but usually online he was an a$$ and I was taking all of the bad things he was saying to me because I used to think he had some problems or something but eventually I got tired of it and started being mean to him too.. then he started ignoring me, and once I went out with a group and he was there, we got drunk, and I was really angry at that moment and started fighting him and a few other people and made chaos in a bar and everybody saw it (I felt embarrassed the next day but now I find it quite funny since i've heard what some people said about it. Haha) But since then we haven't talked. After a while I started missing him and texted him that I miss him and I want to be friends with him he was being a complete ass at first but then he accepted it and we were friends again. Then on facebook he got together with this girl(I think just to piss me off) and then my brother's party came by and he was sitting with a different girl at a table, like the weirdo I was I decided to go over to the girl and ask her if she was bisexual, she said yes, then I asked her if she wants to make out and she started kissing me, we did it everywhere in that bar and she asked me if I want to be her girlfriend( Bad idea, don't look for a relationship with somebody in a bar. They rarely work. xD) After that we got married on facebook, lasted a few days until I find her in a relationship with him on facebook she told me that they're not going to be together for long and we can get back together in 3 days. More days have passed and they're still together.
Because of that I got upset and blocked him.
And yesterday I was feeling extremely bad because winter started and I have seasonal affective disorder and was having a panic attack. I texted everybody in my phone saying ''I love you.'' Including that guy. I was expecting some nasty response from him but his actual response was ''Oh. How many beers?'' We continued on talking and it pretty much ended up like this ''I like talking to you but sometimes you're exhausting. Give me a call when you turn 18.'' I felt happy but then I saw on his facebook.. many hours later ''Women are insane. And not in a cool way.'' And I think he was talking about me.
I know that the best idea would be to leave him alone.. but I just can't stop thinking about him. I've never had so many feelings for somebody. I always get this weird feeling when I think about him..I'm freaking OBSESSED and I wish I'm not. None of the people i've been with gave me that sort of feeling.. it's just him and I can't have him and it's just horrible.

I've stopped drinking now though.. I drink quite rarely but started smoking so that's still a bummer.. haha.
Still, can somebody help me out a little? I don't know what to do..it's so frustrating, I just can't GET OVER HIM.
https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/h...6404_n.jpg This is him.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/h...3898_n.jpg This is me.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-20-2014, 07:21 AM

Leave him alone. He is too old for you right now. In a few years it might be different, but right now, he would be playing with fire.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply