This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I am haating life and my life is going nowhere, How do i get out of this hole?
02-20-2014, 07:23 AM
I am haating life and my life is going nowhere, How do i get out of this hole?
I have just turned 20 and i am starting to see no hope for my self at all in life. I have a job that i enjoy but thats about it. I have a few friends but i like them and i dont think they really like me because if theres ever a party or any activitys that they go and do im very lucky if i get told about it or invited. i know some of you will say they are not true friends and to leave them but if i did i would have no one and i mean no one. I am a virgin and have never even kissed a girl, i cant talk to girls and im really bad when i meet new people guys or girls because im shit at making conversation so it always ends up in awkward silence. I live in a flat with people way out of my age group so i dont really talk to them and find my self spending a alot of time in my room. I am basicly going to work five days a week, coming home and spending the rest of the time in my room and then despratly hoping i will get invited to go do something with my mates on the weekends (i used to txt them and ask what they were doing and they would say nothing and then mid way through the week i hear that they went jetsking or something) nd if that doesnt happen i will go clean my car or just go to my parents house. I know that half my problem is i have massive social problems and i my head i always think people are judging me. An example of this is i always try and cook and eat my food at the flat when know one is around so they do think what im eatting is weird and its never weird food but i still do this anyway( i know im nuts) Basicly i cant see my lift ever going anywhere except for me loosing the friends i have left and then winding up living in a house by myself and hating my lift more than i already do.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-20-2014, 07:32 AM

i always thought that in times when you hate your life it makes you able to not give a fuck and do thing other people would not do (use your imagination good things can be generated from this) if that doesnt work try to look at thing like this: IF YOU ARE WORRIED ABOUT BEING JUDGED, PEOPLE WILL JUDGE YOU FROM THAT!!!!! ITS A FACT. so you can either be judged as the shy guy who cares too much what other people think of him or be your self and think for yourself and be judged for what you truly are. if you think people will make fun of you, let them and then make fun of them back and dont put up with people who use you or dont give a shit about you. if i were you i would start out by trying to have fun by your self (that is if no one else wants to) and what you will find out is that eventually people will want to be around you cuz you know how to have fun. and they will be the type of people you should be around ( same interests, and people that respect you) if you want to talk more: https://www.facebook.com/dylan.kirsch.7

Ads

02-20-2014, 07:48 AM

Be thankful you have a job, I lost mine a month ago and no where is hiring and my future couldn't be less clear. I had to move away from my home and in this new city, for reasons beyond me, I can't seem to make a single friend. I don't have a car, going back to school sounds so unappealing to me, I lack motivation and my skills are minimal. It's been this way for more than a year (mind you, I don't speak this low of myself to strangers so I know the reason for making no friends here isn't because I'm a pessimist) so just know, there are others who hate the life they live too.

There are a few ways to get out of that feeling, but you have to be willing.
1. Go to another country. Backpackers love talking to other backpackers about their journeys and if you're from the same country as someone else abroad, you might find they'll give you their contact number to stay in touch.
2. Visit a brothel. If you want to lose your virginity and it isn't anything special to you, then I recommend either a brothel or a sex spa. It sounds sleazy and it kinda is, but it's an experience for life none the less.
3. Hobbies. Take up painting, photography, cartography, musical instruments, geo caching, cars, woodwork, languages or whatever! It'll give you something to talk about with strangers and they may find you sound like a fun guy and want you at the party.

I know I'm no example of if this advice works, but that's only because I'm broke so most of it isn't an option for me. But 5 days a week work, mate I envy you. The job market is a brutal place right now.