This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why does my girlfriend no longer want sex?
02-20-2014, 07:54 AM
Why does my girlfriend no longer want sex?
FYI: When I say sex, I mean most forms of sexual contact BUT actual penetrative sex. We're still young. Smile

My girlfriend and I have been going out for two years (since the last semester of high school, and we're sophomores in college now). In the beginning, she loved sex. We'd go over to my house after school what felt like everyday and have sex. When college came around, we went to different colleges and of course had less sex due to distance (she went to UT Dallas and I went to UT Austin), but we'd still fantasize, have phone sex, webcam sex, etc. ; and when we visited each other from time to time, we'd miss each other very much and have passionate sex for the nights that she stayed.

The first semester of sophomore year of college was pretty much the same. However, when Christmas break came around, she told me she wanted to have less sex now because she didn't want it to define our relationship. That was an odd reason to me, considering she said that out of nowhere after months of sexual contact, but I let it go. We didn't have sex, but we still tongue kissed, and I touched her for one day of the break.

Now, it's the second semester of sophomore year. I'm visiting her now, b/c of our second year anniversary, but she didn't even let me tongue kiss her last night, and only let me touch her thighs. I was quite upset, and let it go

(Side note: There's a growing suspicion in me that she may be cheating. She made a male best friend this year. However, I was never quite bothered by it b/c I wasn't gonna let jealousy get in the way of her making friends. But now that I think about it, it seems like they talk and hang out A LOT. Whenever I'm with her (like when I was mall shopping with her today), she's on her phone texting him, I presume. I also saw her talking to him on Facebook this morning, but I didn't confront her about it. She has classes with him, studies with him, and works out with him every week as well. I don't know if this is relevant to the lack of sex, but it's just a suspicion. I can check up on her Facebook and her chats with him, but I don't want to invade her privacy, unless there's a good reason.)

Is there something more going on here? Is the spark gone? Or am I overreacting in getting upset about the no sex?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-20-2014, 08:03 AM

dont be paranoid dude. but you could check her FB to validate things. dont be getting caught checking on her though.

Ads

02-20-2014, 08:19 AM

Change your srx life like try something new
02-20-2014, 08:20 AM

I'd say that she probably wants to break up with you but doesn't know how to say it to you, because she doesn't want to hurt your feelings.

When a girlfriend starts behaving this way, then this usually means that she doesn't feel like your girlfriend any more.