This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Since Y!A changed their privacy format a LOT of ppl have NO avi. Do you think Y!A should change privacy back?
02-20-2014, 08:09 AM
Since Y!A changed their privacy format a LOT of ppl have NO avi. Do you think Y!A should change privacy back?
So I had to set my profile for private and then my cute avatar disappeared! Sad Not even the photo will show. But it's Yahoo's inane privacy changes: they want to be like twitter and facebook and now they show "updates" in your profile and no way to turn them off completely because I did that and realized there was a glitch in the system and people could still see them (I think it reverted back after I saved) so for security reasons I set my entire profile to private.

I mean did you know when you send an email to someone, after you hit send, scroll the page down and YOU CAN READ WHERE THE PERSON LAST COMMENTED AND WHAT THEY SAID! Further more you can see who they hook up with etc, etc.

Yahoo email: TMI!!! TOO MUCH INFORMATION!

Why are social network like these infringing so much on our privacy!? I mean even youtube MAKES US log in with our google account. WTF?! And here, it wasn't enough that we have to hide our Q&A's and delete all our fans and contacts because of people who sub us just to report you when you reach the stratosphere of Y!A, now we have to worry that who we email (whether work related or fun) will see our private business too???

Do you think this has to do with the NWO and abolishing internet anonimity, personal privacy and civil liberties?

Y!A, Yahoo email, facebook: enough is enough!!! Stop making it easy for the internet stalkers and other trolls to get us. Thank you!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-20-2014, 08:19 AM

youre right

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply