This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is there an option to stop my account from being tagged on Photos on Facebook?
02-20-2014, 08:15 AM
Is there an option to stop my account from being tagged on Photos on Facebook?
Is there a privacy option that disables my account getting tagged in photos , and if not , is there an option to disable my friends from seeing photos that i am tagged in

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-20-2014, 08:24 AM

No There is Not the Closest Option you Can Get is Set it So That You Have to Approve the Tags Before They Appear on your Profile

To Do This

Go to Privacy Settings

Under Timeline and Tagging

How can I manage tags people add and tagging suggestions?

you Will See Review tags people add to your own posts before the tags appear on Facebook

Turn That On And Than When Ever Someone Tags you it Wont Appear Until you Approve it

So If you Dont Approve it it Wont Post Or Go Through to your Profile

Ads

02-20-2014, 08:25 AM

yes. Go to privacy setting and click timeline and tagging. choose required option.
02-20-2014, 08:34 AM

thr is not way to stop being tagged, but you can stop it from appearing on your wall...
Privacy Settings > Timeline and Tagging > Manage tags people add and tagging suggestions > Check "Review tags people add to your own posts before the tags appear on Facebook"

After doing this.. till the time your will not approve any tag it will not appear on your timeline.

I hope this helped.