This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What are your views on social media, and if it were to disappear would we as a people be able to cope?
10-14-2012, 07:08 PM
What are your views on social media, and if it were to disappear would we as a people be able to cope?
Do you think people have taken it way to far by exposing all of their personal business on websites like Facebook, and Myspace, Hi5 etc, just so they can be popular, or get others approvals?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-14-2012, 07:16 PM

Yes facebook is the root of all evil haha.. No but on a serious note, way too many people are putting too much of their personal lives for all to see :/ i deleted my account because i never really saw a use for it apart from a few messages to close friends, everyone else on their is just wacko lol

Ads

I hate fb

if it goes away people will go outside again! and TALK to each other and not be stupid zombies looking at their phones 24/7

today i almost saw a guy get run over because he was looking at his phone and not the world!

also most people don't care about others, so all the info is pretty pointless, seems desperate to me

It's utterly and completely worthless - the whole thing could end tomorrow and people would be FAR better off. People would get up off their butts and move around more.

All this computer BS is not worth bothering with for even one minute.

If social media ere to go away people might actually have to *gasp* go outside and actually meet people.It would be the end of days

It's a great question Marco

Your other answers say that FB is evil. Not so, it's just a tool to communicate. Have some people gone to for on it? Yup but that's not fb's fault. These people would have found other ways to go too far. That's a personality issue not a social media issue. Don't blame the tool.

I have connected with people I haven't talked to in years, kept in touch with friends who have moved away so my social media experience has been fun.