This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
korean ent email audition?
02-20-2014, 12:05 PM
korean ent email audition?
i need some information about SM, JYP, YG, STARSHIP, CUBE entertainement email audition
i'm chinese.
i live in italy and i speak very well italian, pretty good english, i can speak chinese (not well as italian cuz i'm born in italy and i don't use a lot of chinese but i can speak it well), i'm learning korean, i know i bit of french.
i'm 13 this year... i'm 156-157 cm of height, i'm not very skinny but not fat.
i can sing but i'm not very good in freestyle it's a problem? i can dance well but i can't dance in freestyle.. Sad
like i have already write i live in italy so it's very far from any place where they make global audition.
so i'll try to do EMAIL AUDITION.
can someone tell me what is better for me? and can someone tell me how to apply? (specially for JYP, YG and STARSHIP)
and can someone translate this for me? http://starship-ent.com/index.php?mid=au...BoardWrite
answer me please! ^-^ i really want to do this audition
i'll re-write the questions
1) i can always do the audition?
2) what i have to send for SM JYP YG CUBE and STARSHIP email audition
3)i'm 13 i'm not very young right?
4)it's a problem if my pale it's not skin? (my skin like... cinnamon?)
5)i'll have to wear my glass... cuz without it i see nothing... but i heard that exist an surgical operation for my eyes right?
6) teh will pay for my travel if i pass the audition or i'll pay it for myself?
7) if i'll become a trainee, can i go to school too?
8) http://starship-ent.com/index.php?mid=au...BoardWrite can someone translate it for me?
9) can you send me their email?
10 PT FOR WHO ASNWER ME THANK! ^-^
for you what is the best entertainemente for me? i can sing well dance too, and i like acting and i'm good in it too.... if you have facebook send to me the link in my email, i will add you... it's ok?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-20-2014, 12:08 PM

Hello there Victoria,

I stumble upon your post and I think I would like to help a bit. Let's start!

1. The respected companies would have an audition date set before hand, so what you need to do is to apply before the audition take place. You can always search about them, they are all over Google. There are even translations of them. If you wanted to know about SM Audition, you can just go to smtown.com, scroll down to change into English, and look for the Online Audition tab in the left part of the page. You need to sign in first, so please do register. The thing is there would be Hangul all over the page, use Google Translate as you like. Because it's formal Hangul, the translation would be decent.

2. Try look on Google, official Facebook, official website, or even Tumblr. Many people has asked about this, so do take your time to sort out them.

3. Trainees are supposed to be started from a very young age. So if you are older than 10 and younger than 20, then it's supposed to be enough.

4. Do you mean: your skin is not pale? I don't really know about it but Korean skin preference is always milky white. You still have chances tho. I mean, you won't lose anything for applying because it is free. Just strive forward. Who knows that maybe they wanted to make a multicolor group?
Moreover, Korean love cuties, so if you cute enough, you will pass. But before that, you need to hone you Korean skills. You need to learn their manners too. You don't want too be rude to your senior or too polite to your junior. The whole environment is pretty harsh too (you need to be very strong so you won't cry every weekend).

5. In Korea, glasses is fine but they needed to be fancy. LOL. Yes, but seriously you can just use circle lenses, they are like portable glasses and super pretty too! Every one use that nowadays. And lasik surgery (to repair your eyes) is very expensive. Circle lenses are much cheaper.

6. Some of them would give you accommodation fees, but all the administration (such as VISA, and other kind of documents) needed to be done by yourself. You can ask about this on Korean Embassy.

7. I think there will be a school to. Maybe like international school, but I don't really know.

8. I can't translate it but someone has the translation: http://starshiplanets.wordpress.com/2013...%EC%85%98/ | I just look in Google, and voila~

9. Visit their official websites.

10. You're welcome!

PS.
Just an advice, when you record your video submission you needed to be very confident but humble, you need to look that you are willing to learn more and willing to go through hardships. Because that is training all about: hardships.

I wish you luck!

Ads

02-20-2014, 12:15 PM

1) certo che puoi fare l'audizione anche se il viaggio è troppo lungo e sarebbe un po' caro
2) prova a cercare un po su internet .. kenne so magari guarda i siti internet ufficiali eccotene uno della jyp entertainment: http://www.jype.com/#/Main.aspx ( ps . è il loro sito ufficiale) e puoi mandare loro un email con foto,video ecc.
3) x me sei un po' giovane .. poi dipende.. se hai molto talento allora ti scelgono volentieri .. magari se avessi trai i 15-16 anni saresti + avvantaggiata ..
4) niente paura .. la tua pelle è perfetta così com'è !! ^^
5)fa niente se porti gli occhiali…. l'importante è ke se ti scelgono oppure se farai i provini .. allora quando farai sto provini è meglio ke te li togli.. e poi quando diventi maggiorenne o ancora prima puoi fare sempre la cosiddetta operazione agli occhi detto (laser) l'ho ha fatto mio padre e nn si sente niente però devi stare circa 1 mese di riposo.. ( mio padre era miope .. quindi nn so se lo possono fare anche quelli ke nn son miopi)
6)sarbbe meglio se te lo paghi il viaggio magari già da adesso inizii a mettere qualcosina nel tuo salvadanaio
7)dipende .. dalle date .. dei provini , spettacoli ecc.
8) mi dispiace nn riesco a tradurre!!
9)lo trovi nel sito ke ti ho dato prima

spero di esserti stata utile e non preuccuparti x il freestyle.. se sai cantare bene e ballare altre cose allora nn succede niente.. e x l'altezza nn ti preoccupare .. xkè l'altezza media delle coreane ( nn x offendergli ma è x risponderti)è proprio uguale al tuo …

in bocca al lupo !!!!!!
<3 <3 =) ^^