This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My work has a yahoo business account, and while everyone else is able to access their email, I cannot. Help?
02-20-2014, 12:36 PM
My work has a yahoo business account, and while everyone else is able to access their email, I cannot. Help?
I have a myriad of issues with this account (and no one else in my workplace does):

1. I cannot login as of this morning; no access to any emails whatsoever.
2. Prior to this morning, email shuts down/reloads 2-5 times/day.
3. Prior to this morning, I can sometimes receive up to 20 copies of the same email in my inbox from the same person, but it's not every person, or every email they send, nor every day.
4. I have had no success contact Yahoo! to talk to customer service. I have tried multiple phone #s and been on hold for minutes up to an hour with repeating messages.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-20-2014, 12:44 PM

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with Yahoo Small Business services. If you are getting multiple messages in Outlook, it can be a corrupt .pst file. You can usually fix this by repairing it. You may need to delete your account and re add it if you cannot repair it.

For additional help, please visit http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/contactus/ to get in touch with us, 24/7. If you're unable to use the contact page we provided, please email your Yahoo ID, domain name, phone number, and best time to call within the next 24-48 hours to ysb-social-media@cc.yahoo-inc.com.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply