This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook account has been hacked?
02-20-2014, 12:45 PM
Facebook account has been hacked?
I am in dire need of help here ;_; So on Facebook, I am an admin on a role play account that is based off of an anime. It's all for fun, and the page was doing very well with over 3,000 likes. We had over 20 admins. About three days ago, I was trying to log into the account (which I can do easily by clicking the 'down arrow', next to the 'home' button on the top of the Facebook screen) and I realized that the account had pretty much disappeared from Facebook (as in it was no longer listed under anyone's 'likes', and any links that would have normally led to it just led you to the Fb homepage). That was early on Sunday morning, then later that evening, the page was back, but not even the creator of the page or the lead admin had access to it. Statuses were still being posted, but they were all just spam, just random pictures of stupid stuff. I need help, no one has any idea who has taken the page over, and we would love to have it back! Are there any ways to gain access back to the account (obviously the password has been changed). I honestly have no idea where to start on gaining the account back, and I don't know if I should be the one trying to, as I never knew the password in the first place, I was only granted access to the account because I was an admin. I really don't know what else to say...I just now that all the admins want the account back very badly, and I don't know what I can do to get it back Sad

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-20-2014, 12:52 PM

Try https://www.facebook.com/recover.php
Give as much info you knew about your Facebook account.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply