This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My boyfriend gerts jealous of me liking celebrities.. what should i do?
10-14-2012, 07:22 PM
My boyfriend gerts jealous of me liking celebrities.. what should i do?
oh my gosh its like the stupidest thing ever but there was a trending topic on twitter #ImAttractedTo and i put a celebrity's name. and he saw it and said that i hurt his feelings because im the only one he's attracted to. and this went on for about 20 minutes on the phone. i actually hurt his feelings if i say a celebrity is cute or i like them or anything. i dont know what to say or do because i know he cant possibly be just attracted to me and only me out of everyone in the world. its ok to be attracted to someone but ive never given him any reason not to trust me.

he looks at celebritys as "normal people" so he sees it as im attracted to this other "normal" guy lol.
i think its really dumb but at the same time i feel bad for hurting his feelings. what can i say to make him feel better?
lol i try really hard not to say ooommggg he soo hot in front of him.

and i think he needs to grow up and get over it too but idk what to do abt it
and yes i agree he takes it WAY too seriously... he almost makes me want to take it back sheeesh

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-14-2012, 07:30 PM

just a guess, but you could not say "OMFG HE (a celebrity) IS SOOOOOOOOO HOTTT!!!1!" when you are around him.

Ads

If he's telling you that you're the only person he's attracted to, then he's lying to you.

You should just tell him to grow up and rid himself of ridiculous insecurities.

Honestly, he needs to get over himself. He's lying if he's saying he's not attracted to anyone. Regardless if a guy/girl is in a relationship with each other or not, they will ALWAYS find the opposite sex attractive - whether it be their own boyfriend/girlfriend or not. We're human beings, it's only natural. It would only be a problem if they constantly flirt with the opposite sex.

It's also just as normal to be attracted to celebrities. I think your boyfriend is taking it a little too seriously - he may be insecure, which is really common especially in couples who haven't been dating for a while. I honestly don't think you have a reason to apologize. :\

You just keep it to yourself from now on. Give no hint that you like anyone other than him.

Sounds like he's a bit insecure. It's not like you are going to run away with a celebrity. He should recognize that it's okay to be attracted to other people and that its a real compliment that while you can be attracted to other people you have chosen him to be with. If that doesn't work tell him to stop whining and grow a pair. Tongue